Starting Java SIG

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Wed Sep 1 12:09:55 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Stanislav Ochotnicky's message of Mon Aug 30 16:17:40 +0200 2010:
> I'll be starting Java SIG wiki page soon, plus I guess we can peruse
> java-devel mailing list for SIG discussions.

In case you missed Alexander's mail the wiki is created [1]

I am planning first IRC meeting. Proposed date/time/place:

6th September (Monday), 16:00 UTC (should be fine for US based people
right?)

Freenode, channel fedora-java (in case it gets too noisy, we can move
elsewhere but I don't think that's gonna be the case). In case you want
to attend let us know on [2]. In case you prefer different time, add it
there also, maybe we can move it up/down or even to Tuesday if most
people prefer.

Agenda TBD, but for now the idea is to:
 * go through Tasks listed on [1]
 * decide how we are going to communicate/do our bussiness
 * how often are we going to meet

Thanks for tuning in,

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Java
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Java#FIRST_IRC_MEETING