bodhi v0.7.9 deployed

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:10:16 UTC 2010

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:19:06 -0400 (EDT), Luke wrote:

> A new version of bodhi has just hit production.  This release contains a number
> of bugfixes and enhancements.
>
>     https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates

> - Email the proventesters about stale unapproved critical path updates

But daily? For F12, F13 and F14? This is a lot of noise, and I wonder
what its goal is? Other than to see these messages be filtered and ignored.

Hopefully more testers will join proventesters group, so every package
will be covered. There are reasons why some updates only get a +0 comment
by testers or proventesters [1].

--
[1]
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xorg-x11-drv-geode-2.11.9-1.fc14