bodhi v0.7.9 deployed

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Sep 23 09:31:36 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-23 at 10:10 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:19:06 -0400 (EDT), Luke wrote:
>
> > A new version of bodhi has just hit production.  This release contains a number
> > of bugfixes and enhancements.
> >
> >     https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates
>
> > - Email the proventesters about stale unapproved critical path updates
>
> But daily? For F12, F13 and F14? This is a lot of noise, and I wonder
> what its goal is? Other than to see these messages be filtered and ignored.
>
> Hopefully more testers will join proventesters group, so every package
> will be covered. There are reasons why some updates only get a +0 comment
> by testers or proventesters [1].
>
> --
> [1]
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xorg-x11-drv-geode-2.11.9-1.fc14

We really need to adjust that dependency chain; X drivers like this are
only critpath because of the xorg-x11-drivers metapackage's dep chain.
(Though having said that...does the XO use geode for graphics? If so, we
could test it just by having an XO user sign up as a proventester).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey