critpath approval process seems rather broken

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 17:26:36 UTC 2011

Dne 11.4.2011 17:33, Adam Williamson napsal(a):
> O rly? Are you *sure*?

Well, as much as I could be sure that reading of XML file with libxml is
risc-free process (yes, I think it is). OTOH, your decision is not
cost-free either ... users of F13 have over the year old
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=152611 with these
fixes missing:

* Fri Feb 18 2011 Matěj Cepl <mcepl at redhat.com> - 1.20110218-1 - Update
to latest upstream checkout including:
* south africa: add 8.ta (Telkom) provider (bgo #641916), remove
username for Cell-C (bgo #640794)
* switzerland: update Orange plans and APNs (bgo #638115)
* tanzania: add Sasatel and TTCL, add CDMA for Zantel (bgo #634609)
* india: new unified BSNL APNs (rh #667280)
* ec: add Movistar Ecuador (bgo #638223)

* Fri Dec 31 2010 Matěj Cepl <mcepl at redhat.com> - 1.20101231-1 - Update
to latest upstream checkout including: Afghanistan, Argentina, Armenia,
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Dominican
Republic, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong,
Hungary, China, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Israel, Italy,
Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand,
Nicaragua, Norway, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania,
Rwanda/Burundi, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland,
Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, United Arab

Matěj