systemd in F15 orphaned?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:00:43 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 14:20, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> Am 21.08.2011 22:07, schrieb Jon Ciesla:
>> Ignoring the pace at which this discussion is approaching incivility, in
>> what way would bleeding-edge updates to systemd address any of the above?
>> For games, many would argue the pushing the latest and greatest to every
>> release is good.  I might agree in most cases.  But for something like
>> systemd, most admins I've worked with would like nothing to change in the
>> middle of a stable release unless it fixes a bug
>
> most admins will not be NOW at F15, they wait until F14-EOL for
> production use to get most bad behavior and bugs away before
> update servers

Your emails are coming across as jumping up and down and screaming.
All that is going to accomplish is getting people to tune you out. If
you want Fedora to be a server OS then you need to work at it in a
better fashion or go find something else that will make you happy.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren