Mock fails when /var/cache/mock is bind-mounted.

Björn Persson bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Sun Feb 13 19:19:50 UTC 2011

Chris Adams wrote:
> Have you also checked /var/lib/mock?

Um, no.

A quick look at /var/lib/mock made the problem obvious. /var/lib/mock and
/var/cache/mock were both pointed at /disk/data/mock. What happened was most
likely that Mock deleted /var/lib/mock/fedora-rawhide-x86_64 and thereby
deleted /var/cache/mock/fedora-rawhide-x86_64 also, as it was the same
directory. I'm now using /disk/data/var-lib-mock and /disk/data/var-cache-
mock, and Mock is working fine.

I'll go LART myself now. Sorry for the noise.

Björn Persson