Trying to contact David Zeuthen for nonresponsive maintainer process

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Feb 22 15:40:55 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 02:05:07PM +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Most of the people in the maintainers list are members of the desktop
> team at Red Hat, the group which owned the package when it was migrated
> from Fedora Core to Fedora. I doubt any of them are interested in
> maintaining it.

I'm on the list of people because I did a lot of work on it a few years ago
(and am partly responsible for some of the odd decisions which make the
package a mess). But since then, I've changed jobs *and* now have two little
kids, so although I still have nominal interest, I just don't have the time.
*sigh*.

--
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>