[ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages in F-16

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 20:39:33 UTC 2011

Bill Nottingham (notting at redhat.com) said:
> > Thanks. For the time being I'll still take it. I'll also ask for access
> > to freetennis so I can do a freetennis build that doesn't require it.
> > If I can fix the FTBFS I am willing to hang on to it for a while, though
> > people interested in protecting the other dependencies are strongly
> > encouraged to sign on as comaintainers.
>
> I should be more clear - the fact that it's showing up as a dep at all
> in the report appears to be a script error, although one I haven't tracked
> down yet.

Aha, not a script error.

    freetennis requires gdk-pixbuf-devel = 1:0.22.0-38.fc12
    tracker requires gdk-pixbuf-devel = 1:0.22.0-38.fc12
    viking requires gdk-pixbuf-devel = 1:0.22.0-38.fc12
    xmms-xosd requires libgdk_pixbuf.so.2
    xosd requires gdk-pixbuf-devel = 1:0.22.0-38.fc12
    zathura requires gdk-pixbuf-devel = 1:0.22.0-38.fc12

All of these except for xmms-xosd and xosd are bad BuildRequires in the
source package.

Bill