Unison package

Vladimir Kostadinov vladimir.kostadinov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:40:41 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'd like to ask about the status of unison package in Fedora.

Currently there's version 2.13 & 2.27 from F12 distribution. There've been two more major releases of unison not included in Fedora.

I saw a conversation regarding unison http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-July/139303.html. I agree that the lack of backward compatibility is an issue, still I'm an active user of unison and the latest version 2.40 has some substantial improvements.

I'm interested in becoming unison package maintainer.

Regards,
Vladimir Kostadinov