orphaning / looking for new owner for monkey-bubble

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 07:12:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've been thinking about orphaning monkey-bubble for a while now,
mostly because it is dead upstream and it is using various obsolete
gnome technologies (esound, libgnomeui, bonobo).

Yesterday it came to my attention that monkey-bubble also contains
at least 1 sound sample which we should not be re-distributing, as
well as various sound samples from unclear origin. This has helped
me make up my mind, and unless someone else jumps in to take it over
(and fix the sound sample situation) I'm going to orphan it.

So anyone want to take over monkey-bubble?

Regards,

Hans