[Test-Announce] Fedora 16 branch today

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jul 29 13:49:49 UTC 2011

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 06:07:00 -0700
John Reiser <jreiser at bitwagon.com> wrote:

> On 07/26/2011 14:26 UTC, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Just a heads-up to let everyone know that Fedora 16 is now branched
> > from Rawhide.  [snip]
>
> Since then, I have seen no nightly "rawhide report" nor "F-16
> branched report", nor any relevant news.
>
> The last "rawhide report" was for that same day:
> 	Compose started at Tue Jul 26 08:16:29 UTC 2011
> which was notable because of this large count:
> 	Modified Packages: 1976

Rawhide has failed to compose due to koji tag changes (at least).
A fix was hopefully pushed out yesterday, so we will hopefully get a
rawhide today.

> The last "outage" reports were:
> 	Outage: Cleanup of Red Hat located systems - 2011-07-11 20:00
> UTC and
> 	Outage: Server reboots - 2011-08-01 14:00 UTC
> which do not apply to this week.

Right. This has nothing to do with any infrastructure outage.

Branched hopefully will also show up today. There was a delay in
getting all the packages signed with the new f16 key.

Hope that helps,

kevin