Installing bash-completion by default in F-16

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jun 4 08:33:37 UTC 2011

Am 04.06.2011 05:22, schrieb Kevin Kofler:
> It is not our job to work around bugs (or gratuitous incompatibilities with
> long-established Free Software packages) in proprietary software

WTF - Nobody said that

but let the peopole out there fuck in peace with more and more per
default installed packages especially if they can make problems
and if you can read the adobe reader is not the only one

why do we not put ALL as default on the users computer?
yes - I LOVE bash-completion, but i have my own brain and install
it if needed - so why anybody must decide that everybody out
there should get it installed?