AutoQA will be providing comments for Fedora updates really soon...

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 19:07:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 18:49 +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> How can I add tests for my package to Fedora AutoQA, eg. so that they
> run (say) each time I build the package in Koji?

There's some pretty good documentation on this here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Writing_AutoQA_Tests

that explains the mechanics of autoqa tests; you'd write a test, then
wrap it for autoqa according to the instructions there, then propose on
autoqa-devel that it be added into fedora's autoqa setup.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey