AutoQA will be providing comments for Fedora updates really soon...

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 19:26:24 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 18:49 +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> How can I add tests for my package to Fedora AutoQA, eg. so that they
> run (say) each time I build the package in Koji?
>
> (Note: I'm not asking how to run an AutoQA server myself.)

Hey Richard,

We also aren't yet setup to provide disposable test environments.  Which
means, all tests currently share a pool of test systems and we monitor
the tests to ensure they are playing nice.  We could certainly use some
help to figure out a way to dynamically create test systems on the fly
so maintainers can start adding their own tests.

Thanks,
James