Status of pino in F15

Dmitri Bachtin damg.dev at googlemail.com
Thu May 12 07:40:45 UTC 2011

Is the pino upstream active right now? Pino's default branch is broken.

I took FC15's SRPM as base and started patching it to bring pino into proper
shape. It builds with current FC15's builddeps already (patches in Fedora's
bug tracker) and maximizes properly. I want to build autorefreshing into it
and fill menus this or next week.

Does it make sense to provide the patches to Fedora and propose them to
upstream later or should I develop against the upstream's default branch and
ask upstream to reintegrate them in hope that the changes will flow into
Fedora later?

Cheers,
 -- Dmitri Bachtin