Buildroot override problem

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:14:11 UTC 2011

I have 2 new packages.  The first one, flocq, has been in F16 testing
for 5 days.  It is needed to build the second one, gappalib-coq.  I go
to the BuildRoot override page to submit an override for flocq.  After
typing in flocq, it offers me "flocq-1.4.0-2.fc16", which is wrong.
That version had a mistake in the spec file that renders it unusable.
Why doesn't it offer me flocq-1.4.0-3.fc16, which is the version in
testing?

No matter.  I manually edit the requested override to -3 instead of
-2.  After pushing the button to submit, I get this message:

Error: buildroot override for u'flocq-1.4.0-3.fc16' already exists

What's with the "u" before the package name?  And what does it mean
that a buildroot override already exists?  This is manifestly untrue,
since doing a "fedpkg build" for gappalib-coq results in this
(http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3482805):

DEBUG util.py:247:  Getting requirements for gappalib-coq-0.16.0-3.fc16.src
DEBUG util.py:247:   --> coq-8.3pl2-2.fc16.x86_64
DEBUG util.py:247:  Error: No Package found for flocq
DEBUG util.py:320:  Child returncode was: 1

How do I build gappalib-coq against flocq-1.4.0-3?  Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/