Just Patched Kmess 2.0.6.1 :)

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:52:11 UTC 2011

(Cross Posting both to the Developers and Users List, sent a copy to
Rex Dieter, who I believe is the maintainer for Kmess in the Fedora
Community)

Hi, as you might have noticed in the last few days (if you are a kmess user)
the kmess client that ships with Fedora 15 and Fedora 16 was affected by a
bug that won't let the user see it's contact list when connecting into Kmess
just after starting it's session.

I was really annoyed by this bug because I use kmess really often, so I've
looked in the Kmess forums for a patch, downloaded the lastest kmess source
from fedora's repositories and built new RPM's with the patch applied.

Here you can download the final results of my work, so we can update
the kmess delivered from the fedora's official repos:

http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/xenodecdn/Kmess2.0.6.1-2%20(fc16).tar.gz

I'm adding in one tarball the 32 and 64 bit RPM's and SRPMS for my recently
built
version and also the 32 and 64 bit RPM's and SRPMS for "LibISF-Qt",
a dependency required by the new patched version.

Thanks for your attention,

Have a Nice Day.

--
Manuel Escudero