A software center for Fedora

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:30:45 UTC 2011

On 11/27/2011 08:31 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 27.11.2011 14:31, schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
>> On 11/27/2011 07:01 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>
>>> well, if people who not going to read any textes are the primary
>>> target of a operationg system this world is going down
>>
>> Welcome to the real world.
>
> i know and it is sad enough as it is now
>
> but is it really the right way to support this more than needed
> and give all the lern-resistent peopole the feeling the are on
> the right way?

Learn resistant? don't be elitist.  Computers are tools.  Making things
easier for busy people or the non-hackers is part of making free and
open source software useful for everyone.  There is zero reasons not to
make things more user friendly.  I would love to have good suggestions
for applications.  The people who love to learn more already have other
tools to use like yum on the command line.

Rahul