Firefox on Fedora: No longer funny

Thomas Spura tomspur at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 9 11:16:52 UTC 2011

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 11:05:28 +0200
Till Maas wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 11:43:58PM +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>
> >      3. Can someone (I'm looking at you, QA) make sure all
> > extensions are still compatible?
>
> The problem is that testers seem to ignore test cases provided for
> updates, because there is an test case to check for extension
> compatibility.

That doesn't help much.

It would be great, when bodhi would allow me to add an updated
mozilla-noscript to the firefox update, when I notice, that the new
firefox upadate in testing breaks it.
Otherwise, firefox is pushed to stable more faster, than
mozilla-noscript and it's broken for some time, till it was long
enought in updates-testing.

It's NOT possible to push it faster out there, because I usually don't
get much karma. For the last update, I got 2 new bug reports, that
noscript is broken, but not a single +1 karma for the same issue,
although linking in both bug reports and being in updates-testing
anyways...

(Hope to not get the usual "That's the job of AutoQA" answer...)

	Tom