How to update GMP-using packages

Peter Schiffer pschiffe at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 08:24:06 UTC 2011

Hello,

it will be better, if you could wait until the f17-gmp tag will be
merged into rawhide.

In general, it's not a problem, when you make build _between_ our two
builds, but it's problem, when you make build after our second build and
before merging f17-gmp into rawhide. In that case, we have to rebuild
your package again.

Currently, one issue is holding us, but it should be solved soon. We
should start second waive of rebuilds this week.

peter