UsrMove feature (was Re: FESCo meeting minutes for 2011-10-24)

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 06:32:08 UTC 2011

Dne 24.10.2011 22:27, Michał Piotrowski napsal(a):
> Yeah, this solution has its drawbacks, but it also has undoubted
> advantages.

I am probably dumb, but could you tell me some *undoubted* advantage of
using

#!/usr/bin/env sh

(note, that couple of years ago, we were removing /usr/bin/env python
from all Python scripts in Fedora packages, and replacing them with
/usr/bin/python, because it was (rightly) agreed, that the moment Fedora
doesn't have Python in /usr/bin we have much bigger problems to solve).

Matěj