Install Fedora Button for LiveCD

Harish Pillay hpillay at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 03:26:58 UTC 2012

* on the Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 12:54:46PM -0500, Chris Adams was commenting:
| Once upon a time, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> said:
| > That really depends on what use cases we see for our live cds. In my
| > view, there's really only two:
| >
| > The primary use for a live cd is to install.
|
| That's the primary use of the install media.  The primary use of the
| live media is to boot a live system.

There are significant regions where people only get LiveCDs and
not Install CDs - bandwidth, swag handouts at events etc.

So, I think placing the icon/text on the top bar (as proposed
by the OP), makes things much clearer and obvious. I've gotten
so many questions about how to install from the liveCD, that
it clearly is something that we should fix and make obvious.

Regards.
--
Harish Pillay 9v1hp hpillay at redhat.com +65.9636.9253 gpg id: 746809E3