Unity For Fedora (As in OpenSUSE or Arch)

Florian Müllner fmuellner at gnome.org
Wed Feb 1 13:05:21 UTC 2012

On mié, 2012-02-01 at 12:01 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> GNOME never gave an opinion on the spec, we gave an opinion on the
> library, which was really just a huge pile of bugs (I know, they patched
> a bunch of the applications I maintain, and I get to receive a large
> number of crashers because of it).

I can not comment on the quality of the library, but GNOME did comment
on the spec[0] (or rather: several gnomers did) - there were a couple of
objections, none of which have been addressed in the spec as far as I
can tell.

Florian

[0] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg/2010-January/011228.html