/usrmove? -> about the future

Scott Doty scott at ponzo.net
Fri Feb 10 18:54:12 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 10:44 AM, Jef Spaleta wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Scott Doty <scott at ponzo.net> wrote:
>> Sez who?
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Server
> I don't see the word "production" on that page.
>
> I can imagine the existence of "non-production" servers which would
> not invalidate anything said on that page.
>
> -jef"I'm not even sure Fedora is meant to be used on production
> desktops either"spaleta

My apologies.  I would have expected Fedora (and Linux) use cases to be
"default on", instead of explicitely stating each and every case that
will be used.

But that's fine.  I've used Fedora on all my own production desktops
since FC1 -- and RHL before that -- but maybe I've been pushing the
envelope.

For those acceptable use cases beyond beta testing RHEL packages, where
may I find them listed?

 -Scott