/usrmove? -> about the future

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:45:50 UTC 2012

On 02/11/2012 12:09 AM, Scott Doty wrote:
> On 02/10/2012 10:05 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
>>
>> You're not supposed to be running Fedora on production servers. That is
>> not what it's for.
>>

> Sez who?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Server

Existence of such a page does not prove anything at all. Anyone can
create a SIG.  It is just a matter of creating a wiki page.  What
matters is whether it is active and whether any real work is being done
on it.  I would suggest you take a closer look at that.   Also every
distribution has certain traits that make it suitable for certain use
cases more than others.   I know people who use Fedora on servers but it
it evident that it is not the primary focus of the distribution.

Rahul