/usrmove? -> having soultion searching problem?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Feb 10 19:25:56 UTC 2012

Am 10.02.2012 20:01, schrieb Lennart Poettering:
> The IT industry is quite competitive and it advances faster than almost
> any other industry. The idea of "Hey, let's stop all progress for now,
> and spend a year on nothing" is not how you get to the top, and I do
> believe that that's where Fedora and Linux in general belongs. In fact,
> we probably need to move even quicker rather than slower if we want to
> outclass the competition comprehensively.

you are meaning this seriously?

change for the sake of change?
development for doing development?
having solution searching problem?

WTF do you want to achieve with this attitude?
what complexes do you want to mask?

do not fix things wich ain't broken!

the is no improvement in waht you are saying!
this leads in headless development without any target

finally you are saying we will never ever have computers just
working becasue of people like you which showing users from
time to time that it is wasted energy to adopt any new things
because if you are finished the next big change comes

and then you wonder that so many users are frustrated about
what is going on while very few of them opening their mouth
on places where you recognize it - but realize that they are
there and do not wonder why the userbase is going away if
this attitude will not be stopped!