rawhide/F17 broken dependencies: please stop spamming

Patrick Monnerat pm at datasphere.ch
Mon Feb 20 10:23:53 UTC 2012

Since packages belonging to maintainer that have not changed their
password have been removed, I keep being notified about a broken
dependency in package "insight", depending on "iwidgets".

"iwidgets" has been deprecated and thus, as long as this situation
remains, "insight" will be broken.

Consequently, I orphaned "insight" because it is not maintainable
anymore.

Even since I orphaned it, I receive lots of reports about broken
dependencies for rawhide and F17.

Please someone: do something to stop this spamming. I do not want to be
constrained to blacklist the buildsys :-(

Thanks to whoever can take an action.

Cheers,
Patrick