Rebuild for GCC-4.7

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu Jan 5 23:03:34 UTC 2012

On 01/05/2012 03:10 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:
> I've seen nils' list and a few of my packages are on it. What can we do
> now to fix it? I've noticed some koji builds for the new compiler but
> other than that, should I wait for the FTB.. to come in?

One of my packages was on the list, it had a simple patch of two
headers. I used mock to have it build locally and fail, rebuild and fail
till I had it building again, then submitted the patch upstream and had
it 'officially' built using koji. If you already know it will fail no
point in waiting for the mass-rebuild to re-confirm that you have work
to do on it.

My 2cs
--
Nathanael d. Noblet