[ACTION REQUIRED v4] Retiring packages for F-18

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jul 26 15:22:15 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 18:55:19 +0400,
   Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com> wrote:
>2012/7/26 Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>:
>
>>> Package stratagus (fails to build)
>>

>> statagus is currently FTBFS because it isn't using the newer libpng API.
>> Assuming that's all that's wrong with it, I'll be able to fix this soon.
>
>Just fyi - there is a new version 2.2.6 released and it seems that the
>development was restarted:

I actually checked upstream status briefly to see if it was likely worth
keeping stratagus around. Seeing there was an update available was
encouraging.

>* http://stratagus.sourceforge.net/
>* https://launchpad.net/stratagus/
>
>Btw I don't feel like I'm a good maintainer for that - is anyone
>interested in (co)maintainership?

I'll apply as a co-maintainer, though I stretched pretty thin and probably
won't put a lot of time into it. Initially I'll probably just do the
libpng fix.