*countable infinities only

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Jun 2 23:55:34 UTC 2012

Once upon a time, Steve Clark <sclark at netwolves.com> said:
> Who are these users? I have been using Linux since 0.99 while working with
> many users of Windows,    none of them
> expressed an interest in trying linux.

Well, we obviously have different friends.  I've got lots of technical
friends (and my father) that don't spend all day working on computers,
just using them (telecom engineers, rocket scientists, etc.).  A number
of them have asked me about Linux over the years, and I've helped them
get started and help with occasional problems.

As for "since 0.99": I remember when a friend told me about this post he
saw in the Minix newsgroup.  Unfortunately, I didn't have a 386 at the
time. :)

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>