help requested with Sourceforge download URL for RPM Source tag

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sat Mar 10 03:54:22 UTC 2012

Eric Smith writes:

> I'm probably doing something dumb, but I can't seem to get that file from
> any variant of a download.sourceforge.net URL that I've tried, using
> different variations of the case of the P in the project name, etc.

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/muparser/muparser/Version%202.2.2/muparser_v2_2_2.zip
is going to bounce you to your default mirror. Don't know if rpmlint, or the
gizmo that complains about broken source URL links, will have a problem with
that. If so, you'll just have to pick the URL for one of the mirrors.

Sourceforge mirrors are fairly stable, over time.