ARM as a primary architecture

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:42:17 UTC 2012

On 23 March 2012 18:24, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> DJ Delorie wrote:
>> So buy a trimslice and use the internal SSD or sata disk.  The
>> trimslice has everything the netwinder has (and more), and uses half
>> the power.
>>
>> http://trimslice.com/web/
>
> "Trim-Slice is the first desktop computer powered by NVIDIA Tegra 2."
> i.e., by buying a Trimslice, you give money to The Enemy!
>
>        Kevin Kofler

Kevin,

this is my only reply to your emails. Your emails have become highly
disruptive, annoying and are turning off more people than helping them
see your point of view. Please slow down as it is only making you more
people ignore you all the time than listen.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd