for thinkpad lovers - thinkpad-trackpoint-scroll

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Tue May 29 06:57:52 UTC 2012

On 29/05/12 08:24, Peter Hutterer wrote:
> Hi Adrian,

> Drop this in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-wheel-emulation.conf and it will be
> persistent. I don't think we need a separate rpm for this.
>
> Cheers,
>   Peter
+1
I don't think, we need a config-only package. Configuration in fedora is
IMHO left to the user. I think, this configuration snippet should be
dropped somewhere in the wiki as good example how to configure Xorg....

The other problem, I see is, that there's no (real) upstream, and esp.
no issue tracker (other than bugzilla).
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
               <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>