*countable infinities only

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Thu May 31 18:55:35 UTC 2012

Once upon a time, Peter Jones <pjones at redhat.com> said:
> That's why we didn't simply ask vendors to ship our key.  That would be
> /less/ equitable to other distributions than the solution we're looking at
> right now.

Has any thought been given to setting up group between various Open
Source distributions (Linux, BSD) to be a Secure Boot signer (with
security-oriented rules about what gets signed, probably similar to
whatever Microsoft is using today) and then getting vendors to include
the master key along site Microsoft's?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>