[Test-Announce] Fedora 18 Beta Test Compose 8 (TC8) Available Now!

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Nov 13 22:42:10 UTC 2012

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:12:57 +0100
Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:

> Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > FESCo decided the benefit to always having mini-debuginfo
> > available outweighed the downside of increased space.
>
> What benefit?

...snip...

The problem here is that you are making the same arguments you made
before. FESCo didn't find them compelling, so thats unfortunate.

A vote was taken, it did not go the way you wanted, you need to move
on now.

For the record, I voted against mini-debuginfo personally, but since
FESCo has voted and decided I've moved on with life. Repeating the
arguments made before over and over again doesn't get anywhere.

I suppose you could ask candidates for FESCo their feelings on this
matter and vote accordingly and then ask the next FESCo to revist
this, but just repeating now isn't doing anyone any good.

kevin