replacing rsyslogd in minimal with journald [was Re: systemd requires HTTP server and serves QR codes]

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:19:48 UTC 2012

On 10/09/2012 04:40 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Sure, a fine example. That's an tech-industry-wide disruptive shift.
> Companies_are_  spending money on investing in it, because they expect to
> get significant returns, savings, and a competitive advantage. Many of the
> companies and products springing up around cloud are precisely focused on
> minimizing transition pain.

Out of which of the ca 500 linux distributions which contain wide
variety of init system are they trying to minimize their transition from?

This sample of your makes absolutely no sense to me and it's on your
companies hand to educate your staff to keep them up2date.

The companies that do have the best trained and experienced staff and
thus can provide grade A support are then one that succeed over their
competitors.

JBG