Anaconda is totally trashing the F18 schedule (was Re: f18: how to install into a LVM partitions (or RAID))

Heiko Adams heiko.adams at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:05:05 UTC 2012

Am 31.10.2012 20:49, schrieb Adam Williamson:
> On Wed, 2012-10-31 at 10:58 -0400, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
>
> * The fact that anaconda would no longer handle upgrades but an entirely
> new tool would be written for this

Maybe I missunderstood something but IMHO such an elementary feature
like handling upgrade should only be removed if there is a replacement
*available* for all supported versions of fedora which is *fully tested*
and ready for action.
Otherwise the devs who removed such a feature should take the next trip
to the dark side of the moon.
--
Regards

Heiko Adams