Request: Co-maintainership of Chitlesh's Fedora packages

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:07:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am requesting co-maintainership of Chitlesh's [1] Fedora packages,
as he hasn't been able to update his packages for a while. I have
tried contacting him, but, he hasn't responded yet.

I had already applied for commit rights through the Package Database,
but, the status remains on 'Awaiting Review'.

Since there are quite a number of packages (over 50), I would like to
request the fast track procedure for the above.

Regards,

SK

[1] Chitlesh's Fedora packages.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/chitlesh