Why is not enabled TapButton of touchpad on Fedora by default?

Álvaro Castillo netsys at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 26 17:13:20 UTC 2012

Please do not call "idiots" anybody this is a community. Respect no a MTV
Jersey Shore programm.

I do not understand that say Kevin. I talk about No buttons around the
touchpad. I speak of the touch pad that allows you to do almost the same as
a mouse.

A lot users wants enabled by default these touch pad I say.