LightDM is absent?

John5342 john5342 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 16:57:02 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Eugene Pivnev <ti.eugene at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't find lightd, package in Fedora - just lightdm greeters:
> http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/679/screenshotac1e1cb8.png
> I'm wrong?

When you search for "Applications" (the default) the results only show
certain user visible packages (i think ones with .desktop files). If
you click "packages" when searching it should show all packages.

I think searching applications by default is a stupid idea when that
web app is mostly used by packagers but i really can't be bothered to
argue with people.

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...