LightDM is absent?

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:08:01 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>

> On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Dan Mashal  wrote:
>>

>> It returns you to pkgdb to set acls and the relationships tab gives an
>> error. I was mainly looking at it to manage permissions (right now).
>>
>> And when I meant functional I meant FULLY functional, meaning I
>> wouldn't have to touch pkdgb ever again.
>

> It is functional for the purpose of searching packages which was the
> original topic of the conversation.   I have replaced the pkgdb link with a
> reference to this new UI to avoid any confusion.
>
> Rahul
>
> --

I think you misunderstand.

2 things:

1) I want to be able to login and click "My packages" and see all my packages.

2) I want to be able to change acls without having to go back to
pkgdb. In fact, this might take exporting the pkdgb database and
putting it in to the same or seperate database Moksha uses.

Don't get me wrong, I love this application but it needs work to fully
replace pkgdb.. unless that wasn't the intended purpose in the first
place.. in which case that would be unfortunate.

dan