[ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 20

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Aug 7 05:39:08 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM, Christopher Meng wrote:
> I don't understand why manaplus was orphaned just after 8 months it
> got into Fedora.
>
> If you can't keep it, don't package it.

Don't be so judgmental. Life isn't as predicable as one would hope.
There are many reasons for people to stop maintaining a package, and
many times people don't feel comfortable sharing that information with
stranger.

> desktopcouch

Thanks for picking this package up. I did announce that I was
orphaning it a while ago, but no one seemed interested in picking it
up at the time.

--
Jeff Ollie