Scala package owner unresponsive

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Wed Aug 14 16:33:32 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 07:12:32AM -0400, Ricky Elrod wrote:

> I would like to take over this package and update it to 2.10.x for
> Fedora 21 (or possibly 20, though it wouldn't be an official "Change",
> because we're past the proposal deadline).

If you have a working package for scala you may send me it, so I may
commit it into the repository and initiate the update for F19.

As a co-maintainer I have tried to create a package for scala-2.10.x
without success. I was able to built the package locally, but the
build failed on koji. That is the reason, that the current state of
the scala git repository on Fedora is in a accident state.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt