Koji build fails because source package is not found.

Erwin Waterlander waterlan at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 30 07:05:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yesterday I updated the spec file of the "wcd" package, because there is
a new upstream version. I pushed the new wcd.spec file and started a new
build with "fedpkg build".
The build fails, because the source package is not found. See
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1451/5871451/build.log

error: File /builddir/build/SOURCES/wcd-5.2.4-src.tar.gz: No such file
or directory

What should I do to fix this error? I was in the assumption that the
source package is automatically downloaded via the info in the spec file.

regards,

--
Erwin Waterlander
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/