Proposed F19 Feature: systemd features

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Feb 2 05:57:00 UTC 2013

Once upon a time, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> said:
> Feeling happy in the Red Hat position they invented for you in QA.
> Feeling a big man now? Challenged accepted big man you have in your rein
> of error effectively killed 2 thriving process in the QA community. Do
> you really want to head down this road with me? Go ahead big  man make
> my day!

Umm, what?  I'll take a stab as a non-Red Hatter: you are WAY off base
here.  Please step away from the mailing list and take some time to cool
off.  You are making baseless attacks against people who I have seen
provide significant value to the Fedora community (no matter their email
address).

_Nothing_ in Fedora is your private business.  This is a community
project, and all community members can have input.  When someone gives
input on proposals, you CANNOT say "go away, this is not your business"
(especially when that is someone that has put significant hours into
Fedora, whether paid by an employer to do so or not).

If you can't handle that, then Fedora development might not be the right
place for you.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>