Proposed F19 Feature: systemd features

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 06:20:18 UTC 2013

On 02/02/2013 05:57 AM, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> said:
>> Feeling happy in the Red Hat position they invented for you in QA.
>> Feeling a big man now? Challenged accepted big man you have in your rein
>> of error effectively killed 2 thriving process in the QA community. Do
>> you really want to head down this road with me? Go ahead big  man make
>> my day!
> Umm, what?  I'll take a stab as a non-Red Hatter: you are WAY off base
> here.  Please step away from the mailing list and take some time to cool
> off.  You are making baseless attacks against people who I have seen
> provide significant value to the Fedora community (no matter their email
> address).

Let's venture that road kid

> _Nothing_ in Fedora is your private business.  This is a community
> project, and all community members can have input.  When someone gives
> input on proposals, you CANNOT say "go away, this is not your business"
> (especially when that is someone that has put significant hours into
> Fedora, whether paid by an employer to do so or not).

When an Red Hat employee that gets away with what ever he pleases within
the community I say what dam I please.

You might put him in some god like status I don't!

Trust me when I say this people a little higher up the hierarchy has
tried to convince me he's a good guy but my interaction with him tells a
whole complexly different story...

> If you can't handle that, then Fedora development might not be the right
> place for you.

Get the fuck out before you get in my business. If you want to test me
here I am deal with it because I wont back down not after the treatment
he has given me!

You have absolutely no idea what I have sacrificed for the project and
if you want to head down that road son realize I dont bark I bite!

Chris Adams care to explain to me what the fuck you have been doing all
those years other than trying to play the tough boy?

Let's put your contribution to the test!

JBG