Moving xine-lib and dependent apps to RPM Fusion Free for F17?

Michael J Gruber mjg at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 10 11:42:03 UTC 2013

Do you top-post on rpmfusion-developers? I'm sorry if I messed that up,
I'm not on that list and don't know the policy.

We were talking about restructuring the xine packages, and xine-ui was
supposed to be subsumed by another package if I remember correctly.

Do we move first than repackage?

In that case we would need an rpmfusion maintainer for xine-ui, or I
would need to become one. If someone wants to jump in - by all means go
for it. Otherwise I hope that rpmfusion maintainership doesn't differ
too much from fedora maintainership in terms of tools etc. I won't be
able to before mid August, though.

Michael

Xavier Bachelot venit, vidit, dixit 10.07.2013 12:34: