bugzilla.redhat.com vs upstream bug trackers

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 00:58:04 UTC 2013

Is it possible to add a virtual team for each package(or some packages with
a lot of bugs)?

I mean, since upstream may ignore the bugs in bugzilla, we can add a
maintainer team like kernel,  or a sig like java, to cope with many bugs
reported everyday if some programs really have so many. And this team/sig
contains email address of upstream developers if they are willing to get
notifications of bugs in bugzilla but don't wish to create an account.

I think being a liaison is not only
I wish abrt can report bugs to external bug trackers,  but it's impossible.
And some upstream developers may not interested in bugzilla, too.