FPC elections

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu May 16 14:26:53 UTC 2013

On 05/16/2013 01:29 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Have you suggested an election for the FPC?  Looking at Vit's links, I
> see he asked for an open process and you immediately went to
> disbanding the FPC.

Yes because I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it would
be more efficient to be handled directly by the community itself vita
ack/nack/patch approach to the packaging mailing list and community irc
meetings if necessary.

If FESCO is worried about the corner cases which might land at their
feet to resolve ( Which I personally think never will come to pass
because FPG is a living document which only improves with every change
made to it and it would be resolved via vote on the mailing list or the
wiki ). It could be increased by two members if it becomes too much for
it to handle.

JBG