Adding new group to comps-f19.xml.in

Ravindra Kumar ravindrakumar at vmware.com
Mon May 20 23:47:12 UTC 2013

> I thought the intent was to have the groups themselves included in other
> groups; virt-agents in 'standard' and 'virt-agents-x' in 'base-x'. They
> would then be installed by default in most configurations, but could be
> specifically left out via a kickstart if desired, and would not be in
> minimal installs.

I too like that approach. But, I think this does not work. FYI, when
I proposed adding new groups to 'standard' and 'base-x' groups, but
I got following comment from Bill.

"grouplist is not something that actually is used, though; they would
need to either be added as mandatory/optional groups to the desktop
environments, or just brought in via the spins' kickstart files.'"

Thanks,
Ravindra